Sorry about the somewhat "strict" language, but this is really important.
The Animations and Images on MillanNet are the property of Camilla Eriksson (hereafter "Owner").
All Animations and Images (hereafter "Content") within are copyright Owner.
Visitors to MillanNet may use the Content only for their personal projects, such as personal websites and emails.
Under no circumstances may the Content be used in commercial and professional projects, websites,
presentations or commercial e-mails without the written permission from Owner.
Please note that I generally regard schools, churches and other non-profit organizations as professional websites.
By using the Content, you agree to place full credit and a link to MillanNet when Content of
mine is publicly displayed, such as on a web site.
Click here for information on
credits and linking to me.
As a user of my free content you may not:
Special note regarding Incredimail:
- In any way make MillanNet Content available for download or distribution, or give permission to
download or save MillanNet Content from your website.
- Use the Content to promote immoral, scandalous or obscene works.
- Remove frames, comment blocks, resize, optimize or in any other way alter any Content downloaded from MillanNet.
- Direct-link to any Content from MillanNet. Please download Content to your own hard-drive before adding
it to e-mails, homepages or forums.
- Use MillanNet content in online collections or galleries.
- Add more than 10 MillanNet animations to any website.
- Use any Content as Electronic Postcards or as part of any commercial Tell-A-Friend or Pass-It-On service.
- Use any Content in connection with any Mobile Content service, as MMS, SMS, Logo, Animated Screensaver, Wallpaper or any other supported format, commercial or non-commercial.
- Add any content to collections offered to members of Forums or Messageboards.
You are welcome to use MillanNet material in your own Incrediletters.
However, you can not offer your Incrediletters for download on your websites,
if they include MillanNet material.
Also, I would appreciate it if you change the
copyright notice in the Incrediletters to: © MillanNet.
to use Content
from MillanNet or, in severe cases, Legal Action.
Here you will find some very
helpful links to help you understand the
importance of Copyright and the Protection af Artists Rights.
feel free to me or check out my FAQ!